• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Anyone got their 32GB mem card yet?

ROFL get 'er done...

Awesome! Are they for yourself? My husband said I should have ordered more so I could resell them and I thought at the time he was not going to be happy with me for spending more money on the phone LOL.

I agree. Should have bought more, but my concern was when they flag for order errors due to quantity ordered-flag. That is what most order systems do, as part of system integrity, so did not want to take the chance of getting greedy and the order gets held and then kicked out.

I now have to return the card also shipping that was the current "normal" price of $150 from another company :eek:

Upvote 0
I doubt anyone, that would be a big waste of space, lol. That kind of quality is not necessary on such a small screen. I'd guess that a crappy 700MB file should be fine.

You fill find that 450 to 500mb movies can look fine on a 5" or less screen as long as converted correctly and double pass used to eliminate artifacts during fast motion scenes.

Upvote 0
I've honestly only used like 2gbs of my 8gig card... so how the hell am I going to fill 32 gigs?!

Pron?

Jk

MP3's, game roms, videos, images... I have an N900 with 32gb built in and a 16gb card and both are full. Does not take long at all with video. One of the cards is going in the N900. N900 may suck bad as a smart phone, but rocks as a media player :)

Upvote 0
Mine should be here today , I won't know till after work. My Complex will need to sign it, I would have had it delivered to my work but it said overnight before 3pm which is exactly what I did friday so I assumed Saturday lol, ohh well no hurry I only have like 4gb on my 16gb card

What's the best site to download TV shows and Movies ? and then is it best to format them to mp4? I've only had 2 movies on a phone before and someone else formated and downloaded them for me

Upvote 0
Got mine over the weekend instore for 99 - 25 corp acc disc. Works just fine, it seems. Came pre-formatted FAT32. The usb adapter it comes with was a nice addition.

Man even for $74 that's an insane deal , I can't believe they had them online for half a day selling them for $37.50-$50 . Usually Verizons price on memory cards is pretty insane, I think they sell the 2gb cards for $25 normally

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones