1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone have a Nandroid backup Of the Metropcs version of the phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rdrgz1992, Dec 29, 2011.

1. rdrgz1992

rdrgz1992 Lurker

If You have it please send it to me or insink71 so that he can make a Stock rom.
    Thank you in advance! :D

insink71 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. insink71

insink71 Well-Known Member

No, I don't need your whole nandroid. Nor do I want any of your personal information. I need but two files extracted to make a flashable stock rom for you guys to help some of those that semi-bricked flashing an incompatible rom. Have made stock roms for both VM USA here and US Cellular here. Just wanting to help the MetroPCS crowd. Btw both these roms worked on opposing carriers [VM USA's was tested by a US Cellular user and I tested US Cellular on my VM USA phone; they work] Not saying that will be the case for MetroPCS, but I would build it easy pleasy.

Rob

3. Ravenxi

Ravenxi Lurker

I really need the stock rom. i accidently overwrote the htclockscreen.apk and my phone wont work now. it just keeps rebooting the htc and metropcs logos nonstop and my recovery.img wont work to recover it :(

4. insink71

Battery pull, then vol down+ tap power [for hboot], then on seperate workstation:download flashable rom, adb the flashable rom to your sdcard, then just drop to recovery, factory reset, wipe dalvic [advanced menu in cwm], then flash my rom [AndroidForums same folder]. Added it yesterday for these issues.

5. insink71

I can't make a public link of RUU until Football over on xda receives enough donations [to cover his expenses in getting them] that he decides to publicly release the links...in fairness to his work. I'm sure if you visit his thread pinned 1st in WFS development on XDA, pm'd him for fair donation rate, donated, he'd give you the link.

The flashable rom should fix most people; unless you have borked your phone so bad you can't get into recovery.

HTC Wildfire S Forum

The HTC Wildfire S release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews