1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Accessories Anyone Have Any Experience Using DealExtreme Chargers?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DavDroid, Dec 6, 2010.

1. DavDroid

DavDroid Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Hello,

I just bought a USB charger from DealExtreme for my Vibrant and it was under $3 and with free shipping!! Has anyone used any of these chargers? Is it safe to use? I read that it has an output of 1000mah if that makes a difference.

Thank you!!

Advertisement

2. rocketmonkeys

rocketmonkeys Member

Dec 13, 2010
    DX has some good items, some crappy. I've never heard of them damaging stuff, but it's always a possibility with these very cheap chargers. Just check the reviews - it's pretty easy to sort the decent stuff from the junk on there. And if there are no reviews, just skip it. They have 10 versions of *everything* on their site. A tip - when searching, use the "new beta" graphical search. Then sort by popularity. Then just ignore the ones with no / low ratings. That'll get you to the better items quickest.

It takes hours just to browse that site, and I'm sad to say I've spent 100's there on "cheap" stuff. I love it.

I can't wait till they get knock-off docks for the Vibrant, the $50 OEM ones are a bit steep.

3. androidrobert2

Feb 8, 2012
    Yes,I always bought things from these online retailers from China,such as focalprice,dealextreme