• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone have ANY ideas????

So I realize this is a long shot, and by long I mean SOOO long that it's probably impossible, but, it's worth a shot.

Last night some drunk jerk got mad that my roommate called him out and eventually got in my face - and then SPIT in my face. Twice. I'm sure I don't need to go into the details of what followed... except to say that while I was trying to kill said guy for spitting in a girls face, my phone fell out of my purse:(

So here's what I need to know... is there ANYTHING I can do to wipe this phone? I of course never downloaded any apps to wipe or locate my phone because of course I would never lose it....

At this point I've lost all hope of finding it and I have reported and suspended it. The issue is that I am a manager for a Verizon store and have A TON of proprietary info on my phone that obviously does NOT need to end up in the wrong hands.

It would be great if I could locate the phone as well as I'm on an employee plan which means paying full price for a new phone and I obviously need a smartphone for work, however I'm sure that will be impossible. The battery is dead and as I said, I never downloaded any locator apps. But I'm wondering if there's a way to wipe anything on it? I can unsuspend it to do so if need be.

Thanks for your time

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones