1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Anyone have any luck with the DivX registration....

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by flyinjoe13, Sep 1, 2010.

1. flyinjoe13

flyinjoe13 Well-Known Member

May 18, 2010
    I keep trying to get my device registered with DivX so I can play DivX movies, but i'm having no luck. I go through the registration process and transfer the registration movie to my Ally and play it with no problems. But after that, I can't transfer and play any of the DivX movies I've bought on my Ally. And even if I go back and try to replay the registration movie again, it tells me my device is not registered and can't play the movie.

Now this is no big deal because I doubt I will ever really watch a movie on my Ally except maybe on a business trip, but I was just curious if anyone has had any luck getting their device registered and/or playing a DivX movie on their Ally? I'd just like to get it setup in case I ever needed it if I could.

Advertisement

2. GRZLA

GRZLA Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I registered my ally with divx when I was running the stock rom. Its a real pain in the ass. You have to tranfer a registration video to you phone and play it. If it plays you just registered your phone, but the register thing stays in the settings. I have had the same problem you are having everytime I tried to register it. Google doesn't even help. Email lg tech support or hit up their forum.

Tags: