• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone have info on "Free Music Download" by Zap Zap Apps?

My daughter wants to download this to her Droid 2, but I can't find anything on it (good or bad) from a google search.

First off, I'm suspicious of any program that offers free music with no consequence. Like, at least with Pandora we have to suffer through advertising, so that makes sense. :)

I'm not even sure how it works (since I can't find any info on it), but from reading the description (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ringtone_music.songs_free_download) it seems to just be a software that collects info on free mp3's that you can download. So... these mp3's can come from anywhere? Eek!

It is in the Android Market, though.

I'm so confused and TRYING not to be paranoid, but these phones are expensive so I'm trying to make them last. :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones