1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Anyone have original backup of commando software

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kobra7734, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Kobra7734

Kobra7734 Newbie
    None

Jan 6, 2012
    New York
    got a little over exited about rooting and never backed up original phone slowly learning more about rooting and gettin a little more technical with it but would like to unroot and revert back to stock and start over so i can play with different things thanks for any help

Advertisement

2. danmarlin

danmarlin Lurker
    None

Dec 5, 2011
    Full Time Student
    Been there... Still have Froyo 2.2.1. Kernal 2.6.32.9-perf Build c771M050 :).

I suggest doing more reading in these forums about "Recovery", "Stock" and "Backups". But basically it depends on what update if any has OTA'd to your phone prior to your messing with the System files, bloatware and did you "freeze":D or "Delete":eek:. Do more reading your questions have been answered, also when you ask for files it's helpful for you to tell what you are running i.e. Froyo or Gingerbread. If you have been updated to Gingerbread, no one has been able to make going back to Froyo work.

3. Kobra7734

Kobra7734 Newbie
    None

Jan 6, 2012
    New York
    thanks for the advice i deleted apps and have gingerbread will keep lookingi've tried looking in general forums but with what i have seen of this phone with all of the security changes i figure if i cant find it here i prob shouldnt try it

4. jova33

jova33 Android Expert
    None

Oct 19, 2011
    militar
    El Paso
    What are you missing? You didn't back it up?

Go to the market, go to my apps, look at the very bottom. There should be a list that says not installed. That's all the bloat ware.

Also if you're more specific about what you need people can give you the backup files for things like the compass and adventure training.