1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Anyone have the Innocase II?? Pics??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by khaag27, Jan 26, 2010.

1. khaag27

khaag27 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Homemaker
    NorCal
    I am thinking about getting the Innocase II Surface. I like the pink one of course lol
    Has anyone tried this for their hero? Do you like it? Pics??

Here is a link incase anyone was wondering what it is :
    seidioonline.com

Thanks in advance

Advertisement

2. HeikoMax

HeikoMax Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2009
    SoCal
    Funny you should ask this. I just got mine today after a bit of a wait. I got it from Amazon selling from Amazon, not an affiliate seller. The price was $37 including shipping which is great but like I said, it took a few weeks. That was for the case and holster combo.

Here is a thread with pics posted here.

http://androidforums.com/sprint-htc-hero/20079-review-seidio-innocase-ii-clip-holster-combo.html

I am trying to get it to fit with as much of my Phantom Skinz full body skin as possible. I am slowly removing sections until the Innocase fits perfectly. I want to be able to remove the Hero from the Innocase for occasions where I want the extra protection of a Sprint silicone case or the slim fit of just the Hero in my Hartmann slim leather case. (A great, simple, slim, and high quality option for $10 here [​IMG]Hartmann Universal BROWN Cell Phone Pouch iphone Storm - eBay (item 320435263367 end time Feb-09-10 14:14:39 PST). Mine came in original Hartmann box with Verizon branding and MSRP of $30.)

The newer production Seidio holsters lack the lock for the clip. Mine does not have the lock. I am liking it so far. The Innocase is about as slim as possible while offering some protection. The finish is a bit slippery as compared to a silicone case. Everything feels to be good quality and much better than the typical mall kiosk crap. Worth the $37 but Amazon only offers black. :(

3. SamuraiBigEd

SamuraiBigEd Under paid Sasquatch!

Nov 8, 2009
    Male
    Production, Warehouse & Installation Manager
    San Antonio, Texas
    I have one and love it. Blue, of course, no pink for me!:D

4. khaag27

Dec 14, 2009
    Homemaker
    NorCal
    Oh come on.. pink is pretty :D

5. khaag27

Dec 14, 2009
    Homemaker
    NorCal
    Thanks. Im glad to know u like urs. Sorry I must have missed that tread when I was looking. Thanks for the link :)

6. HeikoMax

HeikoMax Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2009
    SoCal
    No problem, my dear. I am an admitted case/accessory whore. I have a drawer full of old cell phone cases. I don't think that there is one perfect case for a cell phone. It all depends on the occasion and let's face it, what you're wearing. :p If I am wearing casual clothes with a jacket that has good pockets I can use the silicon case. I often wear a suit and like the slimmer Hartmann case but the Innocase is pretty unobtrusive too.

7. agreenmartian

agreenmartian Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Barista
    Brunswick, MD
    I like the innocase for my hero, it fits well and doesn't add much bulk.
    The pictures on seidio's site are pretty accurate.

8. durandetto

durandetto Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Master Mechanic
    Fenton, MI.
    I absolutely love the Innocase II. I got the combo for $45 from emobile in hand (an Amazon store), but they too only had black. It's the best cell phone case I have ever owned.

9. MikeMcG

MikeMcG Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Electrician
    NJ
    I'm with you there. I think I still have a pile of cases from my old Instinct...lol

So far, i only have the Body Glove case for my Hero, but will be looking into other options cause the BG case makes it a little too bulky for my pocket.

10. armandov99

armandov99 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Highly recommend the Innocase. Very thin but strong, I've dropped the phone on the floor 3 times from 3-5 feet and not a single mark to show for it. Pricy, but worth it in my opinion. It's great.

11. BOO5TED

BOO5TED Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2009
    ATL
    I totally agree. I have the Innocase with the holster also and love it. I also have the Krusell Hector case for when I dress a little less casual. For work I use the Innocase and holster because I am constantly going in and out of different plants and with the holster it will NOT fall out, ever. When I'm not at work or when I go out I use the Hector. I also have the full Invisible Shield with a Boxwave screen protector on it. :D Although I did see this earlier today and has me thinking now....... Only catch is it does not have a holster for it. :(

HTC Hero Commuter Case // OtterBox.com

Tags: