• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone have the latest scoop on

this phone? Does at&t still have it in its launch plans for this year?
I may pass up the LG thrill and Samsung attain for this.

I feel the same way. I thought it wouild be ready for the end of sunmmer but from what I have read it looks like it will be release around October/November but I don't know if I can wait that long. I might just go with the Samsung Attain.

Upvote 0
well its gonna be released as the htc raider in canada and judgeing by the looks of it its pretty much the same phone we were calling the holiday. I wonder wether or not it will keep the name radier in the u.s. but 4.5 inch screen and a gig of ram im deff gonna upgrade. i would of got the galaxy s2 but why i dont know at&t version has only 4.3inch screen. sprints version looks like a monster. hers a link to a article and some pics. HTC Raider 4G hits South Korea, AT&T tipped next - SlashGear looks alot cleaner then the prototype pics we saw.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones