• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anyone having issue downloading an Exchange mail attachment?

mxyang

Lurker
Dec 16, 2009
Everyone I tried to download an attachment from my Exchange email account, it shows a little clock icon spinning, then after a few seconds it stops and gives back an error: "Alert: Network Error". I tried to change the setting to various settings (such as downloading size, attachment download location, etc.) to no avail. I was able to download the same attachment from my gmail account so this seems to be exchange server mail related.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

I have a Sprint HTC Hero phone with Fresh 1.0 ROM loaded. I am not sure if this is Fresh related but I vaguely remembered that I was able to download attachment before but I am not sure.

Any help is highly appreciated.

I have the same problem. I had the IT people look it over and they think it is because my company is running Exchange2003 instead of 2007. Not sure if I believe that is the issue. I also am not able to send emails thru exchange, only receive emails.

I have had to go through the POP server in order to get my work email attachments downloaded as well as send emails.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones