• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Anyone having problems with baked snack 1.9 and shazam widget? Basically

TT_Vert

Jun 4, 2010
Basically every time I reboot my phone I lose the shazam widget and it isn't even in the pietro re add. Shazam is in my program list and functions perfectly that but the widget is gone. anyone else have this problem? This just started a few days ago. I change nothing and added no new apps.

Menu->Settings->Applications->Manage applications->Shazam (or whatever it's called in the list). If "Move to SD card" is grayed out, it can't be moved to the sd card, and that's not the problem. If it says "Move to SD card", and is not grayed out, it can be moved to sd card, but is still not your problem. If it says, "Move to phone", then the app is currently on the sd card, and you cannot use the widget. If that's the case, move it back to the phone, and the widget will work. Start with that, and let me know.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones