1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Anyone having problems with ringtones and called ID?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sxshep, May 2, 2010.

1. sxshep

sxshep Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2010
    I've been having issues with my downloaded ringtones through Zedge not playing after I've set them as my ringtone... also, when my phone rings, I have the number as a contact in my phonebook but it won't show on caller ID. In other words, it will show the number, but not who the number belongs to.

I think my SD card is giving me problems... every once in a while it will say I have no space on the SD Card (It also says I have like 7gb left open when I pull it up online), and won't let me save videos or pictures I'm taking.

Advertisement

2. Agent229

Agent229 Active Member

Jan 21, 2010
    I have the same problem, its because of the area code. All contacts in my phone book have the area code but when i dial i never dial the area code cause their local. You think a smart phone such as ours would associate the numbers.

3. Zomb!e

Zomb!e Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2010
    I've been having problems with ringtones. I'll set it to either one I get from Zedge, Mobili (sp?), or one that I make in the HTC music player and it seems to revert back to the default ringtone at some point. I haven't been able to pinpoint when it changes back though.

Pretty irritating.

I haven't had any problems with Caller ID though.

4. sxshep

sxshep Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2010
    Well the caller ID hasn't been recognizing numbers of messages in Handcent, but it will in the HTC Messaging program... Irritating, I really liked Handcent too

5. Wynnded

Wynnded Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    It's Complicated
    nvm....I'm silly...