1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support anyone having sound profile issues?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gab2409, Jun 30, 2011.

1. gab2409

gab2409 Newbie
    None

Jun 14, 2010
    I always used volume toggle on my evo to..toggle my volume (silent, vibrate and normal). I noticed that it wasn't working on the 3d. the widget would indicate that my phone was on vibrate for all sounds/notifications, and it would still go off for texts/calls/multimedia. I uninstalled volume toggle and started using the HTC sound profile widget, and the same issue comes back.

anyone else have this problem? it doesn't happen all of the time, but enough to try to fix it.

Advertisement

2. mijito6

mijito6 Lurker
    None

May 24, 2011
    I have been having a similar problem. I haven't used any widgets, but I noticed that for some reason the volume on my 3VO just shuts off completely for no apparent reason. Even when I pull the volume all the way up, I hear nothing (though phone calls seem to work fine). I did notice, however, that when I plug my phone in to charge, the volume begins working fine. Might this be a software issue?

3. marctronixx

Oct 12, 2009
    34.0522° N, 118.2437° W
    could be anything unfortunately.. i have not had any sound issues or profile issues.

4. Tyler Perez

Tyler Perez Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 1, 2010
    Male
    Web Developer
    Orange County
    Is there a way to make a sound profile, export it and maybe email it?

5. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 16, 2009
    Firefighter
    Gettysburg, PA
    I am also having a similar problem. If I turn the volume down with the side rocker, it gets to "silent" and then when I go to the next press down, vibrate, the "silent" icon remains in the notification bar and I get no vibrations from calls/texts. I have to go to settings, sound, and change or just touch one of the sound profiles and it works again, although temporarily.

Tags: