1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone having sporadic Lightflow SMS issues?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bohigh, Dec 29, 2011.

1. bohigh

bohigh Lurker

Hello,

I have Lightflow set to notify on SMS messages, without any other SMS apps (such as SMS Popup enabled). Normally it works, but it seems that about one out of every ten text messages doesn't trigger the persistent LED notification. Is it just me?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. thebushyone

thebushyone Newbie

Yeah, I had a problem where I'd get text every so often but the LED wouldn't stop flashing after reading. I would even force stop the app and it would still be on. In the end I gave up and stop using it.

3. crankerchick

crankerchick Android Enthusiast

Same. Mine persistent notifies every now and then even though I've since read the message. I'm liking LightFlow but not loving it.

4. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

Only time I have repeat notification problems is with Google Talk. The app needs some refining but it has tons of potential.

5. quiksilver169

quiksilver169 Well-Known Member

I also ran into the problem. I know it's not a fix, but I changed my clear notification to the pull down menu, since that's usually when I read or dismiss the notification(s) anyways. Or manual, to clear for specific notifications.

As the previous poster said, needs some refinement, specifically when I open the app/read message/whatever for which I was notified, it should always clear, lol.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews