• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anyone heard if next ota will fix the earpiece volume issue?

meandmydroid

Dec 10, 2009
Hmmm...as much as I've complained about it to myself and my friends, I've never called or emailed HTC on this issue like I did with the no-volume recording on camcorder issue before the first ota came out, and then the rebooting issue after the ota came out (has rebooted itself 3 times so far today...but trying to wait patiently as they have already announced a fix is coming for that...

Question...have many of you brought to HTC's attention about the software bug that makes us have to first turn the earpiece volume UP before it will let us start lowering the earpiece volume by pressing the down volume button? That is really starting to get old too...anyone heard if they are aware of that problem too?

My Bluetooth headset does not work as well with this phone as it did with my old phone. The initial volume is to low and it's actually easier to adjust the volume using the phone control than the bluetooth headset control.

I have become acustomed to not touching the phone when using the bluetooth headset, so this disappointing. I know this has nothing to do with your complaint but voice recognition for dialing is not good.

Oddly, voice recognition works great for note entries and google searches.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones