1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Anyone here bought Sound /b/oard yet?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by geekprincess, Apr 25, 2009.

1. geekprincess

geekprincess New Member

Apr 22, 2009
    Hahaha, so there's now a soundboard designed just for /b/ (Sound /b/oard - /b/ random!) - this looks awesome! And yeah, female anon here, in b4 tits or gtfo, etc. Anyway, can someone please explain how to get this app? I tried their "Click here to get Sound /b/oard!" and all I get is a Firefox alert saying that it doesn't know how to open this address. WTF? Help?

Advertisement

2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Washington DC, USA
    Go to Market search for "sound /b/oard" --- It is $0.99

The info below is from Cyrket:

Sound /b/oard
    Onymous Heroes

Price $0.99
    Version 1.0.0
    Downloads <50
    Size 649382
    Category Entertainment

Sound /b/oard is an easily extensible, fully customizable soundboard.
    Tired of paying $0.99 for a limited set of sound bites?
    Then Sound /b/oard is for you!
    Use your own pictures & sounds to make a unique soundboard that is truly your own.
    Visit our website for screenshots & YouTube videos!
    Sound /b/oard - /b/ random!

Enjoy & /b/ random!

Bought just in hopes that you might create a /b/ browesing app capable of uploading pics and replying smoother then the web browser good job /b/rother
    Kandie Randie
    2009-04-25 08:28:38

Tried it for teh lulz. Button creation was a breeze. Fun app - definitely got my dollar's worth. Could use moar sounds but there will be addons.
    clchen
    2009-04-25 04:32:39

As long as nobody uses this app to mess with football we'll be fine.

3. Nimbler

Nimbler New Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Looks like that link is designed to work in Android - if you view that page in the Android browser, you get taken to Market. In a normal desktop browser you get an error like you described.

YouTube videos on that site are a fair representation of the app. If anything, they actually don't show off the app to be as good as it is; there is jerkiness in the sound editing part of the video that they show in YouTube, but NO jerkiness in that at all in the real app on Android.

I tried this app, it's worth the $0.99, especially if you're an anon. They could use more memes than what they have in the default set, but I guess that's why there's customization. I just downloaded a buttload of images from Encyclopedia Dramatica and am setting clips from the YTMD soundtrack to each of the buttons. And next time we march on the sci***s, I'm going to have a special rickroll button just for them. lulz

4. Nimbler

Nimbler New Member

Apr 23, 2009