1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

anyone in marysville, CA ? i need help PLEASE

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by AndroidHogs, Sep 8, 2011.

1. AndroidHogs

AndroidHogs Android Enthusiast

Can be deleted

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. landovr

landovr Android Enthusiast

If you post your problem i'm sure someone here may be able to help you...

3. AndroidHogs

I deleted lghome. And need a PC to fix the problem. Using lgnpst. And I don't know any friends with a PC.

4. henalvfa

henalvfa Member

Oh man...

sorry

5. new optimus

new optimus Android Expert

you may be able to have someone email lghome to your gmail, if it still notifies you of new email you can pull the notification bar down and go to email that way then install it from the email.

6. CuChO

CuChO Newbie

u can do a hard reset hold home+vol down+ power and let go the buttons after the LG screen but u will lose all ur apps stored on the phone , is like doing a factory reset ( wipe all data)

7. new optimus

new optimus Android Expert

it wont bring back system data, which is where lghome is stored, and if you do the wipe all data you will lose your gmail account, and if you do that you will not be able to sign in to gmail to get it emailed to you, if that happens your only option is to use lgnpst to recover stock.

http://androidforums.com/lg-optimus-m/409145-downgrading-putting-stock-rom.html

8. alvar0_

alvar0_ Newbie

Im in sacramento north highlands

9. CuChO

CuChO Newbie

ok sorry i tough he coudl get it back from a hard reset , he could use your guide from putting stock room back is easy way to fixed too :D , i hope he fixed already , he haven't text back on here idk

10. AndroidHogs

I was successful in getting stock rom. now I'm rooted. running sense rom. :) ty guys.