1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Anyone Interested in Selling an Up and Coming Mobile Service?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by rft, Aug 15, 2012.

1. rft

rft New Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Rocky Mountain Region
    Hi All,

First an anti-sales intro--no push, totally no pressure.

Read on for a way to make money in mobile services; outside of Master Dealer agreements etc. I am a founder of two new companies Solavei & Sellatrio and am currently on and using the New Solavei Mobile Service.

Brief Summary: Solavei has inked a contract as an MVNO of T-Mobile.
    First offering: Unlimited Talk, Text, & Internet package for $49-- (month to month, no contract). All facts on the table (fine print): annual membership "think Costco" Fee $49, and $29 for a SIM to port over your GSM (virtually any T-Mobile or AT&T) phone--or buy a new phone if you are on Verizon or Sprint.

Solavei is building the business through a direct sales model built around sophisticated facebook interface delivery tools and state of the art back-end sales management/ tracking systems. Intellectual Property is tangible and growing geometrically. The compensation plan is simple--work hard, leverage your networks and there is no cap. Contact me, I'll explain more.

Solavei ops team/advisory board/investors consist of 4 former T-Mobile Sr. Execs: former CAO, COO & CCO, VP Customer Service, & former head of MVNO; former head of Mobile Data Services of AT&T & Sprint; former Chairman CEO of AOL, former CEO of Motricity, former CSO Palm, Former CFO Real Networks, former FCC (Federal Communications Commission) Chief of Staff, former COO Walmart & Target

I am reachable at business@sellatrio.com You can also find out more at facebook.com/sellatrio and sellatrio.com

Advertisement

2. ApparitionXVII

ApparitionXVII Active Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Oh.. so the $49 membership fee is annual?
    The service just keeps getting better and better......

3. rft

rft New Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Rocky Mountain Region
    [FONT=&quot]Thanks...
    And, neglected to note... Internet Speed: 4G up to 4 Gigs.
    Approaching double of what the majors offer... [/FONT]