• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone interested in writing some app reviews?

Hello, wondering if any of you guys and gals want to write any reviews for your favorite or most hated apps.

Looking to have some people join my site who want to give feedback to other users. No cost or anything, not even advertisements, lol just trying to fill a gap in the smartphone community that I see. A lot of the markets reviews sometimes are 4 word sentences, 1 or 2 lines.

I am looking to get better reviews this way developers can learn what we really want and therefore create better apps. So if anyone is interested let me know. thanks

I have had a couple of questions via pm about this post which is good. There is no position of app reviewer open. The site itself is for people who like to write reviews and also who like to read app reviews.

Since its community based the users of the community would write the reviews. But I will say when I come across someone who writes really good reviews I will extend an invitation to them to write a featured review.

I am working on a way to attach a users Google adword account to the article this way ads that benefit the writer in leu of compensation. Better the article the more hits, the more hits the more compensation for the writer.

Also if you don't see an app on the site that you like you can let me know and I will submit it or if you want also any user can submit an app for review. Just put in all the correct information in the fields.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones