• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone interested?

The comparison seems to be in favor of the Nexus, unless you need that 9" docking capability. Asus PadFone Infinity vs Google Nexus 5 - Phone specs comparison

That's a comparison of the padfone infinity which came out in February last year and only in Asia. Most of the hardware details of the padfone x remain unknown other then the fact that it will finally be in a us carrier and support us lte frequencies. The updated padfone infinity 2 that came out a couple months ago matches the Nexus 5 spec for spec for the most part.

Upvote 0
I'm very, very interested, depending on price. Seeing as how I can get a Nexus 5 and a good 8" wi-fi tablet for ~$650, it has to fall at that number or less.

There are advantages to the Padfone over my above combo, but the big drawback is that the wife can't use the tablet while I'm using the phone, so I'm not willing to pay a penny more than the Nex5 / tablet combo.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones