1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone Know an MHL Cable That Works

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by antzrus, Feb 3, 2017.

1. antzrus

antzrus Newbie

The GT S2 is supposed to be MHL compatible. However, I've tried a number of specifically MHL cables that have said they'd work, but didn't. Anyone herein have success with a particular cable and a link to the site??? Thanx-

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. funpig

funpig Android Enthusiast

I don't use one. I have read that the older SM-Tx10 models are MHL compatible but the newer SM-Tx13 models are not.

3. antzrus

antzrus Newbie

Thanx funpig for the response. I read somewhere that the S2 '16 model was and so I bought it. You know, I have contacted Samsung Support and they were no help. They had no clue what an MHL cable was..!!!!

4. funpig

funpig Android Enthusiast

Lol, honestly neither do I. But i recall reading the specs on the samsung site and the newer version of the S2 is not mhl compatible.

5. antzrus

antzrus Newbie

That's probably the case. Probably why the Samsung guy didn't know what MHL was. Well, my Lenovo Yoga 900 can hook up to my RoadTrek TV; just a bit bulkier-and needs 120vac to recharge-a bit of a hassle with a 12vdc RV.

Thanx for the info-I'll stop my search. :)

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 release date was September 2015. Features and Specs include a 8.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 3GB RAM, Exynos 5433 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

September 2015
Release Date
Reviews