• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anyone know anything about this WiFi Issue?

I did unplug power to it during a storm last night. Could that be the cause. If so, would you have an idea of how to fix? I am connected to my router directly into my Playstation 3 and am able to game online just fine. So not sure of whats going on. Thanks.

The only thing I can think of is to log into your router settings panel....make sure it is set up properly for you to connect to it with your Inc or a laptop. If your trying to connect to it with your Inc and you manually enter the router SSID (name) it might be different now that you unplugged it last night. When you pull up available wireless networks with your Inc is it listed? Do you have a laptop around that you could try to connect to it with?

Sorry if this is confusing I'm just troubleshooting for you in the dark here :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones