• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone know how to put a blackberry into download mode?

Cheers buddy but we ended up losing the thing at a party lastnight :(
Was quite a sexy lookin small white BB with black trim as well! Never seen one before. Dude had got himself locked out and me being the token phone geek got handed this inferior piece of crap to try and reset... Whilst drunk and otherwise intoxicated....

Upvote 0
Blackberry device + funkylogik =
220fa43718d7cda3b918402b8d3a8f1b_320x320.jpg

Upvote 0
Now THAT'S my kinda blackberry mate. Cheers :D
EDIT 4.5% alcohol?? I thought it was well known on here I'm alcohol dependant!
I'm on the cheap 7.5% alc "cider" right now.
I'm not saying I'd refuse that ale in a storm though..... :)
Put it this way, waking up the morning of a party when the house was dry apart from nearly full cans that had been used as ashtrays, I found a sieve in the kitchen and sieved out the cig ends and drank the results.... Yup funkylogik has been a mess in the past (and hasn't truly recovered)

Last edited:
Reactions: DragonSlayer95
Upvote 0
1433727476683.jpg

My daily staple. I'm trying to cut down from 3L (5.5pints) to 2L but some days it's hard.
Got a nasty text from my ex lastnight and was sat on my 3rd story window looking down.
Anyway tmi for an Android help site sorry peeps.
Suppose it's good to know each other though beyond the geek chat, time and a place though, sorry guys :thumbsupdroid:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones