1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone know of good visual guides for teaching people how to use their Android phones

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by PhoneMentor01, Jun 28, 2013.

1. PhoneMentor01

PhoneMentor01 Lurker

Hey everyone I am new to the forums and I thought you guys may be able to help. I recently started selling wireless service and I have noticed the biggest problem I have is teaching people how to use their Android phone, for that matter Windows Phones and Iphones as well.

I am looking for step by step visual guides older users that aren't familiar with computers or for folks have trouble retaining the information you give them. It's a real drag that dumb phones aren't free anymore, otherwise I would provide those in its place. It would be of better service to have a link that would help them when they needed it.

I did some searching on the forums and the internet and really didn't see anything that worked. If nothing is available I may have to make my own guides. If anyone can help let me know.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

There are tons on YouTube. But it's phone specific. For example, Galaxy S3 tips and tricks. Also there's a couple of articles on GSMArena.

3. mamawm

mamawm Well-Known Member

many of the newer android phones come with a "help" app preloaded. my bionic, and droid dna did as well as my husbands razr maxx hd. these little pieces of "bloat" have great how to use your phone videos included.

4. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

as does my Razr M
    :)