1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

anyone know were to get a good copy of this radio?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by atmasters, May 22, 2011.

1. atmasters

atmasters Android Enthusiast

My navigation is rebooting my phone after a few minutes of using it so I was told to try this radio 32.56.00.32U_5.17.05.23 is this a good radio and will it work with Telus in B.C. ? and if some one can point me in the right direction to down load it

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SUroot

SUroot Extreme Android User

There's lots of gsm radios in the ultimate drop box (see Sig)

3. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

You can find that radio by searching the Desire Radios thread at XDA. It's not linked from the first post, but one contributor has a collection of flashable zips on his download page which includes this radio, and provides md5 sums so that you can check your download is OK.

I've not used that radio, so cannot say how well it works - if you browse the XDA thread you'll find mixed comments, but that's true for most radios. I think the only thing you can do is try it and see whether it works for you.

4. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

The one that's named here is more-or-less the only one we haven't got.

5. SUroot

Oh ours is 05.08. I just read the first bit :(

6. atmasters

atmasters Android Enthusiast

do certain carriers use certain radios for exp I am on Telus network and live in Canada and if I change my radio will that effect my serves ?

7. SUroot

Different android builds come with different radios (which different carriers use) but thats not to say that that radio will be better than any other.

Unfortunately there is no substitute for trying out radios for yourself. No one can tell you which is best.

HTC Desire Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews