1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone know which app has this notification?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Blueblueskies, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Blueblueskies

Blueblueskies Lurker

Hi everyone,
    I saw this icon on a drop down and was wondering which app it was for? (Not my phone)

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Advertisement

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Could be some fitness tracking or heart-rate app? Those often have heart type notifications.

Blueblueskies likes this.
  3. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Is that a screenshot from someone else's phone, or an image you found from elsewhere? The "shutterstock" tag makes me think the latter.

The problem is that there are just so many apps with generic heart icons that even with a screenshot it will be hard to identify for sure. But if that's a more generic image that looks somewhat like the icon you saw then there's very little chance that someone will be able to identify it accurately (i.e. if they find something that looks somewhat like an image that looks somewhat like the icon you saw, how sure can anyone be that it's the same thing?).

lunatic59 likes this.
  4. psionandy

psionandy Extreme Android User

5. Blueblueskies

Blueblueskies Lurker

Hi yes i had to search it because I didnt have a screen shot but very fair point

6. psionandy

So all we know is its something pink and heart shaped? which may look vaguely like the image

(if you could tell us what you are really doing, that would be more interesting, and we could help... or not)

7. Blueblueskies

Blueblueskies Lurker

A slightly concerned gf who doesnt want to jump the gun and make any false accusions or conclusions..

8. psionandy

No really... you spend a lot of time with this, and we'd be interested in what it is....

9. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

@Blueblueskies you'd be surprised how many times this exact question pops up (not the exact icon, though) ... or maybe not. ;) As @Hadron explained, the heart is so ubiquitous these days, it could be virtually anything from a fitness tracker as @mikedt suggested to a notice that something was 'liked' on social media, to a dating app.

I do not know what app that icon represents. I do know that this is one of those questions that often goes unanswered (although @Mikestony is pretty good at finding obscure notification icons). I would suggest the best way to find out definitively is to ask. It doesn't have to be "Ah-HA! I caught you!" but simply "What's the heart-thingy?"

Unforgiven and Blueblueskies like this.
  10. Olivaava

Olivaava Newbie

Yes, I think so there is heart rate app or something.....