1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

anyone know why the droid x on verizon looks different then mine?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Doctorsti, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Doctorsti

Doctorsti Newbie

Enter your location

The pic of the droid x here and the pink case that's on it are a little weird if you look down at the bottom of the phone to where the speaker hole and mic hole are on the droid I have. In the pic the speaker slit is much larger, there is a circle thing next to it and there are 3 mic holes instead of my 1.

If this has been covered before and this phone pic is just a prototype or something it's Ok to flame.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. colchiro

colchiro Extreme Android User

Mine doesn't look like that either. I think it's an early prototype.

[​IMG]

3. lilcal70

lilcal70 Member

damn that's weird i've never seen that before. i wonder if that was a prototype. i'm glad my mics are in different locations for the call quality & the video capture :) good eye lol i've never looked at cases on verizon so that's probably why.

4. theineffablebob

theineffablebob Android Enthusiast

All of the early shots of the Droid X have that circle there. It's the prototype model. The production model doesn't have that hole.

5. ericnail

ericnail Android Enthusiast

nice catch

6. ashykat

ashykat Android Expert

Early prototype. The rocketfish cases at Best Buy have an opening for that circle too.

7. Booya

Booya Well-Known Member

I noticed when shopping for cases, there was a circle in the back.

8. BigJim94

BigJim94 Member

I wish my speaker area what that big....

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews