1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone leasing solar panels in California

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BigCiX, Aug 4, 2013.

1. BigCiX

BigCiX Android Expert

Just wanted to know how much u usually pay because I just got my pg&e bill for this month ($674). Rates keep going up every year and I'm tired of it!

Advertisement

2. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Choose compassion over cruelty
    VIP Member

No, but I'm continually bombarded by mailings and phone calls (yes, I AM on the federal do not call list...for what that's worth!) trying to get me to switch to solar. I'd actually like to, but don't want to make any substantial changes to the house right now.

They sure do, and I'm tired of it, too. :mad:

3. BigCiX

BigCiX Android Expert

For the month if July I think we had about 17 or 18 days where it was over 100 degrees. Usually this month (August) is my biggest bill.

4. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Choose compassion over cruelty
    VIP Member

Yes indeed. I think we had some 100+ days as early as May here in the San Gabriel Valley.

Interestingly, I heard that July 31st was the coolest July 31st ever in LA. I know there have been a few days this summer where I managed to not use the A/C for most of the day (and I'm very...VERY hot-blooded when it comes to wanting it cool! :eek:)

Well, I haven't gotten my latest SCE bill yet, so I'm crossing my fingers it won't be too bad...