1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Anyone NOT having music playback problems?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by enb123, Jul 24, 2011.

1. enb123

enb123 Lurker
    None

Feb 8, 2011
    Hi, everyone. I posted a similar thread on Android Forums, wondering basically if anyone can say "I've had zero problems with music, either on the SD card or using Pandora/Slacker/etc." With apologies for being redundant here, I was wondering if anyone can report having a perfectly fine experience with the X2 playing music? I'm getting one tomorrow, and am nervous about that issue.

Thanks!:D

EDIT: Never mind - in looking at the other posts re: problems, I see some people do report having a smooth experience. So this post is probably useless. Sorry!

Advertisement

2. rustymcbain

rustymcbain Member
    None

Feb 26, 2010
    I run a team of morons that sell America's Best To
    Republic of Texas

I use an app called app cache cleaner. The has dramatically increased speed with out any mods whatsoever. Free from market.

3. Teegunn

Teegunn Android Expert
    None

Apr 7, 2010
    Male
    Ive had this phone for 3 weeks now. First week I was not rooted and did not have V6 supercharger applied. I did have some of the reported audio issues. Since then I have rooted, applied V6 (with my own settings at 6,20,100,70,80,90), have debloated by freezing a few apps and am running SD speed increase app (2048 setting). I can say that I basically have zero audio issues now and this includes MP3, video, Pandora/slacker etc. The phone is fast overall, although a few quirks are still present (texting, etc). Overall, I am pretty happy with this phone compared to my DX.