1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone notice loose micro usb port?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 350Rocket, Feb 3, 2011.

1. 350Rocket

350Rocket Well-Known Member

I just recently noticed that my micro usb port is slightly loose (when plugged in the male end can move side to side quite a bit). It still goes in tight and no problems charging. This is after almost 5 months of heavy use. Since i have no home internet this is it so it tends to get plugged in several times a day sometimes and i have been using it to backup schoolwork from my computer. I am gentle with it however so I'm worried the port won't hold up. I was at future shop tonight though buying a desire z for my gfs bday and noticed their display model of the desire z was exactly the same as my shine plus it had play side to side. Think this is just minor wear and tear or likely to break soon? Parts will be harder to get for the shine than the desire z lol. Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 350Rocket

350Rocket Well-Known Member

Btw fwiw my previous phone was an old lg shine flip phone lg8700 and after 2yrs of heavy use the proprietary charge and data port had absolutely no play in it. Several aftermarket chargers broke but the original lg one and the phone held up perfect. Its gone on to a new owner who is still using it now 4 months later.

LG Shine Plus Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews