• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone order it yesterday, or the day before?

How do I figure out if my shipping date has been moved up or back? I ordered a replacement X on the 29th. over the phone with CS. They told me it wouldnt be shipped any later then the 5th. But that is all the info I have, when I go online to verizon I dont have a "pending order" or any order # to check on things. Any suggestions? or do I just have to call...which I am sure they hate.

Upvote 0
How do I figure out if my shipping date has been moved up or back? I ordered a replacement X on the 29th. over the phone with CS. They told me it wouldnt be shipped any later then the 5th. But that is all the info I have, when I go online to verizon I dont have a "pending order" or any order # to check on things. Any suggestions? or do I just have to call...which I am sure they hate.

I'm in the same situation! After 16 wonderful days with my X, I have to get a replacement due to a consistently unresponsive display. I just ordered today at a Verizon store, but there's nothing in my account and no email that gives any information that an order has even been placed. Sigh...I guess I just have to wait....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones