1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Anyone ordered through Clove?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by spikles, Jun 6, 2011.

1. spikles

spikles Lurker
    None

May 8, 2011
    I'm about to place my order through Clove because they are the cheapest (by far) price I can find for an unlocked S2. Has anyone ordered through them and what is there delivery times like? I've seen elsewhere that they take forever to ship?

Advertisement

2. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Android Expert
    None

Apr 23, 2010
    Medical Doctor
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Clove are awesome, one of the best places around (disclosure: I blog for them - reason I chose them was because I was a happy customer several times before starting the blogging). Their shipping is not slow at all, they have run out of stock of the SGSII several times, so some people have waited because of that, but if an item is in stock then they are very quick.

3. Janddi

Janddi Newbie
    None

Jun 3, 2011
    Retired
    Vancouver, B.C.
    I have just received my 3rd device from Clove, the latest is a GalaxyS2 and a friend has also purchased 2-3 or four devices from them. I am in Western Canada ,Vancouver and they have delivered By DHL to me within 7 days. I have also received from them 2 desk top dock chargers vand they arrived within a week. I had a warranty repair needed on an E90 I got from them a few years ago, they had me return it to them and they forwarded it to Nokia.
    I would have no hesitation recommending them as a quality Company. I have no connection to Clove only thanks for great service.

Jim