• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone ordered through Clove?

Clove are awesome, one of the best places around (disclosure: I blog for them - reason I chose them was because I was a happy customer several times before starting the blogging). Their shipping is not slow at all, they have run out of stock of the SGSII several times, so some people have waited because of that, but if an item is in stock then they are very quick.

Upvote 0
Clove are awesome, one of the best places around (disclosure: I blog for them - reason I chose them was because I was a happy customer several times before starting the blogging). Their shipping is not slow at all, they have run out of stock of the SGSII several times, so some people have waited because of that, but if an item is in stock then they are very quick.
I have just received my 3rd device from Clove, the latest is a GalaxyS2 and a friend has also purchased 2-3 or four devices from them. I am in Western Canada ,Vancouver and they have delivered By DHL to me within 7 days. I have also received from them 2 desk top dock chargers vand they arrived within a week. I had a warranty repair needed on an E90 I got from them a few years ago, they had me return it to them and they forwarded it to Nokia.
I would have no hesitation recommending them as a quality Company. I have no connection to Clove only thanks for great service.

Jim

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones