1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone prefer the stock weather widget over others?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by asr10 user, Aug 23, 2012.

1. asr10 user

asr10 user Newbie

Just wondering if anyone likes the regular weather widget like I do. I havent found a good replacement yet, I like how it shows actual location and can refresh the weather quickly.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Macmagoo

Macmagoo Newbie

This weather widget is not bad.

[​IMG]

3. jcmtyler

jcmtyler Well-Known Member

I haven't really found one that I like as well as the stock Google News and Weather widget that came with my Nexus One. But that's mostly because I like the hour-by-hour view of temperature and chance of rain.

Which widget is that above?

4. Rolo42

Rolo42 Android Enthusiast

I use Beautiful Widgets; I like customisable, transluscent widgets. I didn't like the stock one; it clashes with everything. It doesn't work on third-party launchers anyway.

5. donmeca2020

donmeca2020 Well-Known Member

i noticed the stock weather widget on mine wasn't so accurate. it wouldnt update all the time for me... i dled fancy widget and it works fine !

blaster45 likes this.
  6. valorian

valorian Android Expert

I don't mind the stock weather widget. I do miss the 4x1 Sense weather widget my Inc 2 had though.

7. cybertec69

cybertec69 Well-Known Member

8. Stuntman

Stuntman Android Expert

I use The Weather Network. It has a 2x1 widget that is compact and knows your location. It depends on how much info you want to see on your widget. The TWN widget just shows current conditions and location.

9. Macmagoo

Macmagoo Newbie

I think it is the Fancy Widgets weather.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews