• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone realize

Your point doesn't stand VMUSA is not really Virgin Mobile it is Sprint. VMUSA is a totally different beast than everywhere else in the world. Just because they share the same name doesn't mean anything. Virgin Mobile everywhere else there own company. And like I said here it isn't it's own company. It is Sprint.

Reactions: kangarooant
Upvote 0
Like Marc said, VMUSA is owned by Sprint, when elsewhere it is it's own entity. You can't really compare like you want to even though they are all called Virgin Mobile.

For example, think of all the different Samsung Galaxy S II devices. Here is a post about a lot of the differences between phones that share the same name: http://androidforums.com/android-lounge/441957-identifying-samsung-galaxy-s2-lte-models.html. Just because the name is the same does not mean the thing is (whether it is a company or a device or something else entirely).

Also, I moved this to the Virgin Mobile section since it fits better there than the Triumph section.

Upvote 0
vm australia has the iphone 4s... try that on for size.
By the way, cell phone plans in the us are the most expensive in the world, but not necessarily the best.
USA! USA! USA!

same goes for drugs, we have to pay 3 times more then everyone else as in all things its location location location, better parts of town always pay more, same goes for the better parts of the world.

Upvote 0
Your point doesn't stand VMUSA is not really Virgin Mobile it is Sprint. VMUSA is a totally different beast than everywhere else in the world. Just because they share the same name doesn't mean anything. Virgin Mobile everywhere else there own company. And like I said here it isn't it's own company. It is Sprint.
you my friend get a thumbs up for that comment :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones