• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone seen any cases for the CLIQ yet ??

Search around on eBay... I have a pretty nice hard case with a pattern and rubberized feeling. It's nice. It didn't add more bulk to the phone and it keeps it from scratching up...

I've been searching ebay for a couple weeks now for TPU cases for the Cliq as a gift. I recently purchased TPU cases for my own Droid Eris and loved the way it felt as well as the protection.

The place that i bought my TPU case from on Ebay now has TPU(Crystal Skin) cases for the Cliq.

SMOKE BLK CHECK Crystal Skin Gel Case Motorola CLIQ

Upvote 0
Anna >>>> theres the Motorola Cliq Black Gel Skin $14.99 which i have and is great and then comes in black and purple. then there is one the Motoral Cliq Etched Hard Shell $29.99 which has a belt attachent. ther is also a leather case. You can order it from T-Mobile on your user acct web site or go pick it up from the store.

Upvote 0
The case that I have it sucks... I would like to know where there are so good cases also! They one that I found was at the T-Mobile store and it is a hard case with a rubber like feel! it came in clear and black! Now the only problem I have is the lint that seems to migrate to my phone.... uuughhh

I dont know. I went through about 3 different cases and the rubber one I thought was the best. I have the lint problem too here and there but its not that big of a deal.

Upvote 0
I've been searching ebay for a couple weeks now for TPU cases for the Cliq as a gift. I recently purchased TPU cases for my own Droid Eris and loved the way it felt as well as the protection.

The place that i bought my TPU case from on Ebay now has TPU(Crystal Skin) cases for the Cliq.

SMOKE BLK CHECK Crystal Skin Gel Case Motorola CLIQ

The auction actually says: "Phone not included" LOL

Upvote 0
does the gel one collect alot of lint?? Any one else used a gel one?? THANKS

A little bit, not too bad.. I got some screen protectors and they collect a little lint, depends on my clothes lol... So far, I'm pretty happy with both..I use my hard case at work and out at nights, and my gel for whenever.. Ebay.. works everytime!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones