1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone seen just the TF201-DOCK-GR keyboard for sale?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PhilipJFry3000, Dec 20, 2011.

1. PhilipJFry3000

It seems that the docks for the Transformer Primes are even harder to find than the tablets. Has anyone seen them available, or have any ideas how I might purchase one?

Thanks for your help!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. TheKricket

TheKricket Newbie

GameStop has them available for pre-order - expected to be released on January 4th.

EDIT - I also just placed an order for one on Amazon.com - they are expecting to ship them out between January 26th and February 9th...

EDIT v.2 - for consistency's sake:

GameStop:
    http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/transformer-2-prime-keyboard/98028 (looks like they only have gray)

Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/Asus-Transfor...d_t=201&pf_rd_p=1332792902&pf_rd_i=B0067PLM5E (Gray)

http://www.amazon.com/Asus-Transfor...2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1324407153&sr=1-2 (Champagne)

PhilipJFry3000 likes this.
  3. PhilipJFry3000

Thanks. I had seen that too. I actually was wondering if anyone know about docks available for immediate purchase.

4. TheKricket

TheKricket Newbie

^ Ahh - I gotcha. Sorry about that!

As far as I know (just from reading every darn Transformer Prime forum I can find) - no one has them for "immediate" purchase. A few people who have preordered them claim that they are out for delivery today - but I suspect that if you haven't ordered one already, you might have to just wait it out until next month...

5. GordyMcElroy

GordyMcElroy Lurker

Nothing immediately available but I just purchased one from Portableone.com and they said there stock is coming in the end of this week or early next week and that I would get one in that shipment.

6. Dirked

Dirked Lurker

I got mine from newegg. Set up an email notify thing with them and got notified on the 23rd. I put the order in as soon as i got the email and got it on the 27th.

7. flying finn

flying finn Newbie

I just ordered one from Best Buy. The link is included in the "docks in stock at BB" thread(second reply). Good luck.

8. selazcik

selazcik Lurker

i am sealzcik. tf201 keyboard dock in stock now!

9. flyjbaker

flyjbaker Android Expert

There ya go....I am your first thanker!!!

10. jstcynske

jstcynske Member

I'll be your second thanker, just put my order in for the doc and the prime...

11. flyjbaker

flyjbaker Android Expert

You gotta click on "THANKS"...;)

12. billock

billock Lurker

I found it at bestbuy this morning. I squeezed one out. hope they have a decent stock!:)

13. karib

karib Android Enthusiast

I happen to look at best buy this morning and to my surprise they had the dock! Ordered it and its set to be picked up on the 20th. I just ordered the TP tablet from Office Depot yesterday.

14. pbolton70

pbolton70 Lurker

I just checked Best Buy and they are back ordered.?

15. ChrstnaLA

ChrstnaLA Lurker

This probably won't help many folks, but I saw a half dozen of them on the shelf at the Fry's Electronics in Campbell, CA this weekend while I was looking for a case for my Prime. They are not on the Fry's website that I could find.

16. rz22g

rz22g Well-Known Member

If anyone is in Bakersfield, I returned my last Prime and have a Grey Keyboard being delivered today. Obviously it is going back but I will sell it local or if you prefer we can meet at BestBuy and you can purchase it right as I return it.

17. ryguy5254

ryguy5254 Member

I ordered my keyboard on Friday and I just received it today! I'm using it right now. It will take a bit of getting used to.

Also there was a firmware update as soon as I plugged it in.

18. DankNugz

DankNugz Lurker

I just recieved my dock from bb today. I preordered niether the prime or the dock. My suggestion is to constantly check forums too see if some nice fellow posts links to order them. Thats what I did.

19. tabletfreak

tabletfreak Lurker

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Forum

The ASUS Eee Pad Transformer release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 10.1" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, and Nvidia Tegra 2 T20 processor.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews