1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone starting to notice battery fade?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Papamalo, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Papamalo

Papamalo Android Enthusiast

It seems like my battery is draining faster. I have another one, (stock) and just wondering if anyone else was noticing the same thing.
    Thanks!

2. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

Is the new v40 or V50 coming out, have you recently updated your phone..??

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. Phoneyy

Phoneyy Lurker

It wouldn't last long for a battery which has been used 2 or 3 or more years, maybe you need change a new original battery or tested battery

4. Papamalo

I'm confused. Do the v40 or V50 have anything to do with my phone? and by "Update", do You mean the latest android PIE update? No. I thought about it, but I am not sure it's worth the trouble unless it can bring back my lost youth and innocence.
    Thanks!

5. lvt

lvt Android Expert

How long did you use your phone?

Batteries usually lose about 10% its original capacity each year. If you are a heavy user the figures could be more dramatic

Papamalo likes this.
  6. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

Because AAPL likes to push hidden OTA updates that slow everything down so much that it makes you WANT to get the new phone coming out.. I simply wouldn't put it past anyone else, (mfgr) trying to be like them. Was only a question in reference to compare

7. Papamalo

ahhhh. Like when my V30 suddenly started booting to the "ThinQ" screen. Got it. thanks!

8. Papamalo

that sounds about right. Heavy user, had the phone around 2 years.
    Thanks!

LG V30 Forum

The LG V30 release date was September 2017. Features and Specs include a 6.0" inch screen, 16MP camera, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 835 processor, and 3300mAh battery.

September 2017
Release Date
Reviews