1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone still using the Boost Max, having issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MustangLife, Mar 16, 2016.

1. MustangLife

MustangLife Well-Known Member

So this forum used to be somewhat active. Anyone still on the Boost Max. I'm on SuperR's rom 4.4.2 de-odexed rooted with Phil-Z. Any current development or is it pretty much dead with new options.

I'm having phone issues with signal. My house is about 1 mile from the Boost store. Reception seems good everywhere pretty much but certain areas or times my phone has almost no service. At 1 moment I could have 3-4 bars of LTE but than 30 minutes later in the same spot I just have 3G. I'm not getting texts and if I reboot my phone like 5-10 texts come thru. I've always rebooted my phone once a day from day 1. Now it seems to get all my messages I need to do it 3-5 times a day now. I've cleared Dalvik cache and the other cache through PhilZ. Link2SD shows I have plenty of space on internal memory and all other partitions. I haven't added any new apps. Anyone got ideas

2. kdraw44

kdraw44 Android Enthusiast

I had the same setup as you and had same issues with text. Never resolved. Now I have the Max+, guess what... Same issues.

3. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

Possible antenna hardware issues..??