• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone talked to VZ to extend the 30 day return policy until after the update?

I don't think the Eris update is due until January 22nd. I have also read in more than one place that Verizon is extending the return policy for anything purchased after November 15th because of the holiday shopping season. I think I read that it was November 15th to January 15th (or something like that).

There is supposed to be an update on Dec 11th. For those of us who bought our phones opening weekend and are having problems, it would be nice to extend the 30 days.

Upvote 0
There is supposed to be an update on Dec 11th. For those of us who bought our phones opening weekend and are having problems, it would be nice to extend the 30 days.

Ok, I just reread the info. I guess some updates are coming 12/11/09 and others are coming 1/22/10. I wonder why they are planning to different updates.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones