1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone tried the "original" body glove case?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BOOGIE_BOTZ, Aug 5, 2010.

1. BOOGIE_BOTZ

BOOGIE_BOTZ Member

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. What kind of material is that? it says glove but is it like a soft covering or a hard cover?

3. music_pharoah

music_pharoah Member

It's a "snap-on" body glove case. Pretty sure that is the same case with a different skin...looks EXACTLY like it, even the cutouts...

Do not trust this case...the body glove I had scratched the hell out of the sides of my evo...I now have an innocase.

4. joelkirzner

joelkirzner Newbie

I bought this case and like the other poster noted, it will scratch the sides of your EVO. It's also a royal pain to remove once you have it snapped on. It has a slot on the lower right hand side that you stick a penny in and twist to remove. If you do try this slot removal method, the plastic around the slot will be damaged, there's no way around it. I even tried using a cloth around the penny, but once I twisted it, the plastic was deformed. Ughhh.

I have the Seidio Active case that I'm not thrilled with either, but at least it won't scratch the sides.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews