• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone upgrade Handcent tonight? (3.2.1)

Mine showed flashing... I have 3.2.2 on my Evo...

Menu --> Notification settings --> Enable popup (check)

Menu --> Notification settings --> Popup Settings --> Screen on for popup (check)

You need to make sure your Handcent is set as default, otherwise HTC messages and Handcent will fight each others... ( I think more likely messages will win )...

Upvote 0
Mine showed flashing... I have 3.2.2 on my Evo...

Menu --> Notification settings --> Enable popup (check)

Menu --> Notification settings --> Popup Settings --> Screen on for popup (check)

You need to make sure your Handcent is set as default, otherwise HTC messages and Handcent will fight each others... ( I think more likely messages will win )...

There is no way to set it as default. All you can do is turn off notifications from the HTC messaging app. If you open up either one, you'll see all your messages. You can set Handcent as the default for certain actions, but there's no way to "disable" the messaging app.

No idea why my LED won't blink... pop up is fine... guess I can uninstall/reinstall.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones