• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone use a tripod with their phone?

krikey

Nov 17, 2011
A few weeks ago I purchased this mini tripod for my phone:

Tripod CAMERA Stand Holder For Samsung Galaxy S 2 i9100 | eBay

Unfortunately I didn't pay attention to the "i9100" part and after receiving it realized it didn't fit. If it was just a few millimeters bigger it would have but alas it wasn't. So then I went back to ebay and did a search for my phone with my model (i777) and came up with a product that looks identical:

TRIPOD STAND Camera Holder 4 AT&T Samsung Attain Galaxy S2 II 2 SGH-i777 | eBay

The problem is I have a sneaky suspicion that it is the exact same product that I had bought previously and that the person that is listing it is just making an assumption that it does fit.

So here I am in need of one but unsure if the next one I buy will fit or not. I'm hoping there is someone else on this forum that has one and can point me to where they got it so I don't have to be the guinea pig and lose more money/time on another one that doesn't fit. Anyone have one?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones