• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone use BOGO Note 7 -S7 AND get the Gear Fit2 or 256 mem card??

Hello all,

New to the forums. Just spent 1.5 hours of my life on the Sprint Sales phone line ready to get 4 new phones, (buy a Note 7 and get either an S7 or S7 Edge for free.) Got to the end and asked about the free Gear Fit/256 mem card offer and they say you can't get both the BOGO and the free Gear Fit 2 or mem card.

The way I read it is that the free Gear Fit 2 or 256 mem card are through Samsung and not through the cell companies offering the BOGO (Sprint, AT&T, etc.) I just read through the Samsung Terms and Conditions and it looks as if if you pay full price for the Note 7 (which I am) you get the free stuff.

Here is the link for the terms and conditions:

https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer/en-us/Rules

Anyone "double dip" here and get the free phone AND either the free Gear Fit 2 or the 256 memory card?

Thanks,

Dave

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones