1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Anyone use BOGO Note 7 -S7 AND get the Gear Fit2 or 256 mem card??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Dirtyharry66, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Dirtyharry66

Dirtyharry66 Lurker
    None

Aug 25, 2016
    Male
    Hello all,

New to the forums. Just spent 1.5 hours of my life on the Sprint Sales phone line ready to get 4 new phones, (buy a Note 7 and get either an S7 or S7 Edge for free.) Got to the end and asked about the free Gear Fit/256 mem card offer and they say you can't get both the BOGO and the free Gear Fit 2 or mem card.

The way I read it is that the free Gear Fit 2 or 256 mem card are through Samsung and not through the cell companies offering the BOGO (Sprint, AT&T, etc.) I just read through the Samsung Terms and Conditions and it looks as if if you pay full price for the Note 7 (which I am) you get the free stuff.

Here is the link for the terms and conditions:

https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer/en-us/Rules

Anyone "double dip" here and get the free phone AND either the free Gear Fit 2 or the 256 memory card?

Thanks,

Dave

Advertisement

2. Member282753

Member282753 Guest
    None
    Not on Sprint, but I did that on AT&T. You are correct that the buy one get one free is from the carrier and the memory card or Gear 2 device is from Samsung. The two promos have nothing to do with each other. The rep didn't know what they were talking about.

johnpjackson likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 7

The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 was launched in 2016, before subsequently being removed from production over battery issues.