• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone use juicedefender?

I got the Amzer 1800mah battery and i have ultimate juice along with jucie defender. And my battery life has taken a huge jump. Im not a heavy user but my normal is text, email, internet, playing some games, trying out new apps if available. And after work more text, pic text, running the hotspot if i go over my friends house. So from 5am to 4 or 5pm of normal use like that im normally down to 40%. I keep a car charger and an extra home charger in the car just in case i need it.

Upvote 0
I just started using this yesterday. I had great results my first day. Before my battery was dying around 2-3pm. I am in sales so a lot of that is because I talk on it a bunch. After juicedefender was installed the phone made it all the way to 7pm before the battery meter turned yellow from green.

Upvote 0
I use it irs a very good app BUT the only thing that really bothers me with the app is that every time I open the phone to make a call or just for the fun of it it start searching for a data connection and that can be 200 times a day !! Why can't developer design it in a way that in ONLY searches when I enter my browser that would really save tons of battery life! I emailed twice to the developer but no response

Reactions: BKBitar
Upvote 0
I use it irs a very good app BUT the only thing that really bothers me with the app is that every time I open the phone to make a call or just for the fun of it it start searching for a data connection and that can be 200 times a day !! Why can't developer design it in a way that in ONLY searches when I enter my browser that would really save tons of battery life! I emailed twice to the developer but no response

yes.. i have noticed my phone being a little laggy when I wake up the phone.... it is busy trying to sync all the phone data... weather, email, etc....

I am still on the Hero... so i feel it more

Upvote 0
I used juicedefender for a while but found that other apps that I had set up to update at say like every 30 mins would not (or it was more of a hit and miss adventure), plus my battery life didn't really go up by much, so I decided to just get rid of it. Just one example of an app I had set up to auto update is "Weatherbug Elite". Now that I've gotten rid of JD, WB does its thing when it's supposed to.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones