1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone use the no-lock App?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TheNextOne21, Jun 6, 2010.

1. TheNextOne21

TheNextOne21 Newbie

any good?

2. mags

mags Newbie

I've used it, and I still use it in some circumstances when I feel like it. The one thing I don't like though is that the volume rockers power on the phone.

I want a program that disables the lock, but only allows the phone to be woken up with the power button or pressing the optical trackpad. Then I'll use it 24/7.

3. TheNextOne21

TheNextOne21 Newbie

so how do i lock the phone with this app? seems like i have to press the power button to lock it, and unlock it on using the rest of the buttons, seems pretty useless.

4. TheNextOne21

TheNextOne21 Newbie

5. mags

mags Newbie

I'm not sure what you mean by "lock the phone" but nolock removes the slide to unlock when you press the power button.

6. Teegunn

Teegunn Android Expert

No Lock is a great app. I disable it only if I'm carrying my phone in a pocket or somwhere were I prefer to have the slider lock. Most of the time I have No Lock enabled.

7. cfmistry

cfmistry Newbie

Is there an app that will disable the lock button and maintain the slider? I find it inconvenient to have to reach to the top of the phone to unlock it every time.
    Thanks,
    -Cyrus

8. TXDINC

TXDINC Lurker

I feel your pain. Hope someone is able to help.

9. mrhappy

mrhappy Lurker

I've used it, but now I don't. I found that on my Inc, the application defeats the native pattern locking upon reboot. In other words, if your phone falls into the wrong hands, a person could get into your phone by simply re-booting, and doing the slide unlock as soon as the screen pops.

10. DON2003

DON2003 Lurker

looks like if long sleep will still make it go to slide to unlock instead

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews