• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anyone using ExDialer and Nova's Tesla??

Risley

Nov 18, 2012
Hi All

I installed Nova Prime and their Tesla unread icon notification app that puts a little red circle with a number next to certain apps to notify of missed events.
I also installed ExDialer which is much smoother than the native phone app but the issue I am having is that the missed calls icons from Tesla unread is not showing up on the ExDialer phone icon in my dock, maybe I don't have it set right?? maybe the two apps are not compatible??:dontknow:

Thanks

Hi All

I installed Nova Prime and their Tesla unread icon notification app that puts a little red circle with a number next to certain apps to notify of missed events.
I also installed ExDialer which is much smoother than the native phone app but the issue I am having is that the missed calls icons from Tesla unread is not showing up on the ExDialer phone icon in my dock, maybe I don't have it set right?? maybe the two apps are not compatible??:dontknow:

Thanks

Since installing Tesla Unread Plugin I haven't noticed it working at all and at one time I used ExDialer but something about it I didn't like--can't recall what that was though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones