• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone using FEDEX to try to find out if your X has shipped?

I have gone to Track By Reference and tried to track my VZW order number, my last name, my street name and/or my city.

All show nothing for me on FedEx side.

Has this worked for anyone that has not hear from VZW?? or am I just giving myself false hope?
https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?cntry_code=us

I've used this feature on a few orders in the past (none from VZW). The problem lies in whether or not you have the right information, specifically the order/invoice number given to you.

Honestly, your best bet is to call and speak with VZW CS. They should have all that information in front of them, especially a tracking number.

Upvote 0
I've used this feature on a few orders in the past (none from VZW). The problem lies in whether or not you have the right information, specifically the order/invoice number given to you.

Honestly, your best bet is to call and speak with VZW CS. They should have all that information in front of them, especially a tracking number.

Calling CS is a waste of time. They are morons who read off a script and say "your phone will ship by the 25th".

Upvote 0
So wait, you haven't actually received a shipping notice via email?

Well if you aren't expecting your order to be shipped until the 25th, it's no surprise that you can't seem to find any tracking info. Just be a bit more patient.

And yes, as uninformed as most VZW CS reps can be, they still can give you viable information regarding your account, specifically any orders you may have placed...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones