1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Anyone using FEDEX to try to find out if your X has shipped?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bgillyjcu, Aug 21, 2010.

1. bgillyjcu

bgillyjcu Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    I have gone to Track By Reference and tried to track my VZW order number, my last name, my street name and/or my city.

All show nothing for me on FedEx side.

Has this worked for anyone that has not hear from VZW?? or am I just giving myself false hope?
    https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?cntry_code=us

Advertisement

2. lennydude

lennydude Well-Known Member

May 19, 2010
    Male
    Derivative Trader - AIG "JK"
    Maine USA
    Hey, anything is worth a try. I know how you feel waiting...............it sux lol

3. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    I've used this feature on a few orders in the past (none from VZW). The problem lies in whether or not you have the right information, specifically the order/invoice number given to you.

Honestly, your best bet is to call and speak with VZW CS. They should have all that information in front of them, especially a tracking number.

4. bgillyjcu

bgillyjcu Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010

Calling CS is a waste of time. They are morons who read off a script and say "your phone will ship by the 25th".

5. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    So wait, you haven't actually received a shipping notice via email?

Well if you aren't expecting your order to be shipped until the 25th, it's no surprise that you can't seem to find any tracking info. Just be a bit more patient.

And yes, as uninformed as most VZW CS reps can be, they still can give you viable information regarding your account, specifically any orders you may have placed...