• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone using LastPass on this forum? How?

LastPass, for whatever reason, cannot see and interact with the username/password fields on this site, at least on my end. Just wondering if anybody got it working.

It works for me (Google Chrome on a Mac running Lion.) It's also worked on Chrome for Windows, Safari on the Mac, and Firefox on both. (I've never tried IE; not sure which browser you use.)

That said, you should be able to click the LP icon on your toolbar and copy the password for the site and then just paste it in.

Upvote 0
Oh, I found why. vBulletin doesn't have its login and password fields set up right or something, but LastPass can capture all entered data and force the issue, so what I ended up doing was entering my username and password, but not submitting them, and letting LastPass sort of "rip" all the text entry fields, and made an entry based on that.

Firefox (well, Pale Moon) for Windows XP is what I'm using.

Reactions: jackgibbs
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones