1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone using, or trying to use, the Kindle app on their Gnex?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TrumpetMan, Dec 26, 2011.

1. TrumpetMan

TrumpetMan Android Enthusiast

I had no problems with my Dinc, but with my Gnex it keeps locking up. Any thoughts on how to get this thing to work properly?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. pool_shark

pool_shark Android Expert

ICS is still relatively new. It will take a while for all of the developers to update their apps.

3. LoBatt

LoBatt Android Enthusiast

It's working fine on mine.

4. pool_shark

pool_shark Android Expert

In another thread someone says when they exit and try to go in again, the phone freezes and they have to do a battery pull. Or something to that effect.

5. LoBatt

I'm reading a book now while I wait at the car wash. Switched books, exited, restarted, etc, no problem. What's the sequence that causes the app to hang?

6. LoBatt

Well, spoke too soon. Just got a force close after repeatedly exiting and re-entering.

7. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Android Expert

Been working fine for me.

8. TrumpetMan

TrumpetMan Android Enthusiast

I just tap on the icon and it sits there doing nothing. I killed most of the running apps and it worked after a few attempts, but if I go out then back in it locks up again. I never had a problem with my Dinc and I hope they get this fixed soon.

9. Member112085

Member112085 Guest

Other than not syncing the last location from my other devices, it's working fine.

10. TMack

TMack Well-Known Member

Working perfectly for me.

11. Renegade360

Renegade360 Newbie

Mostly works fine used it for two weeks with only one lockup. Reboot and its good to go. Never had to pull a battery.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews