1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone using TASK650's ICS'd OUT V9 [ROM]?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rgr555, Feb 7, 2012.

1. rgr555

rgr555 Well-Known Member

[ROM]<=TASK650's ICS'd OUT! V9=>[JKayMOD,BRAVIA ENGINE,ICS ANIMS,BLN,ECT...](12-20) - xda-developers

How can I change the icons on the dock bar? I like the ones that came with it but want to assign different application links to them (ie. Messaging --> Go SMS Pro Messenging)

Where is the default wallpaper that came with the ROM? I changed mines but want to revert.

I rooted and installed kernal and ROM right away so I can't compare with stock performance, but I really love the layout and speed. Highly recommended.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rgr555

rgr555 Well-Known Member

nevermind. just used go launcher pro

3. mratlndmrk

mratlndmrk Well-Known Member

If you have that ROM installed then you have JKay mod. Look in your app drawer for "deluxe setting" and that will give you lots of customization options.

rgr555 likes this.
  4. rgr555

rgr555 Well-Known Member

Do you know how I can get the calendar widget from TAKE365 ics'd v9 working with Launcher Pro? I don't see it listed in the widgets I have available.

Thanks

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews